We love the OBX...so much we married it!

We love the OBX...so much we married it!
September 13, 2009

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ahhh, 26.

Today I turned 26- kudos to my mom and dad :) Here is a shout out to the people who have shaped who I am today (great job too, I might add... :) )

 

  • Little Blake!!! He ended up in our bed last night just because and I was lucky enough to wake up to such a sweet creation of my own :) He woke up after a few kisses from mom and right then and there, I knew that he is my greatest accomplishment so far. He's the sweetest lil guy ever. We mooed at cows out the window on the ride to daycare this morning...perfect way to start chapter 26!
  • Big Blake!! I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend... I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is the funniest, smartest, persistant, kindest, most handsome man I know... can you believe I get to call him all mine?? Lucky me! Not to mention, he is the best dad in the world!!! Lil b just adores his daaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!

 

  • My Family... I wouldn't be where I am without my family. They have shaped my life in so many ways and I couldn't be more grateful for the positive and diverse enviornment I grew up in. It's everyday that I realize how much they have influenced my life and it's really shown up ever since I became a parent myself. All those "hard" lessons I had to learn really kicked in...and I can honestly say, I wish I would have listened to them sooner!! My mom is the biggest role model in my life- one of the strongest woman I know (alongside her mom as well :) ) Thanks for giving me life mutti!! Even my dad has shaped who I am...especially my sweet dance moves...haha. Sienna, my lil sis, always keeps me on my toes and makes sure I stay current... her sassy sense of humour keeps me young and I love being her sister!!

  • My Grandmother aka DiDung- the strongest woman I know the best grandma in the world...the funny thing is, I grew up with my cousins and "Di" actually means Aunt in Vietanmese...so I have called my grandmother "Aunt" my whole life...just one of those quirky things. I can't say enough great things about her...but I think about her often and miss her tons..especially since I have little blake... I know she would "love" (aka spoil) her great grandson like crazy...luckily, my mom has inherited all my grandmother's traits :) I'm pretty sure I got a ton of her sassy traits too...hehe..poor Big B. I will have to dedicate a post to her one day- she was pretty awesome.

DiDung


  • His Family..aka the In-Laws.... ha! Not many people are fortunate enough to marry into such a great family, let alone, two great families! I love all of them and enjoy making memories with them often! What lucky kids we will have to have 3 sets of grandparents....there's no doubt that they will be loved (not spoiled!) haha. By marrying Blake, I've also tripled my cousin count...holy cow! And gained two more sisters and lil bro?! Don't even get me started on all the aunts and uncles I inherited.... haha... I have a new huge FAMILY and love it!
Lil b with his grandparents!!
Meet the Tarletons
Group Pic of the Legnards
A good representation of the Wiers but missing Uncle Joel!!

  • Friends/Extended Fam- Okay, so I'm usually on my best behavior around my family...but these guys get to see me at my best (okay, and sometimes worst ;) ) But like family, they have to love me anyways! So thanks for always letting me be me!
my longtime soccer buddies...miss you girls! when the heck did we grow up??
bf and bffffff

future family vacation participants

bridesmaids = friends for life

charlotte couple friends <3

aunt and cuz...two of my faves
cousins can be friends too :)
all of our family and friends at our wedding!

Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Krys, that is such a beautiful post!! Definitely drew tears to my eyes. You are a beautiful person with a big heart. You're a wonderful and loving mother and wife. Your Blakes couldn't be any luckier. And of course I couldn't be any happier to call you family (and MOH). You know Di Dung would be so very proud of you, and yes, she would've totally spoiled baby. :)
    Happy Birthday!!! I Love you!
    XOXO- Vy Vy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your birthday was great. Can't wait to meet you one day in person. :)

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete